Thursday, April 22, 2010

A few things I 'can't ' live without.

Today we found out that we are headed up to visit everyone in Pennsylvania a few day earlier! Which makes me happy, but sad all at once. Happy because this means that Jeremiah will be able to be visit a couple more days, sad because its a few more days away from home. But we will be in Pa to visit on Friday April 30th.

I realized today while beginning to think about how and what to pack for my visit to Pennsylvania that there just a couple things that If i forgot them, I would have to buy them immediately! Or I would 'die'. I think making this dramatic is only being true to my attitude about these things. LOL!

First thing ( in no particular order) : OPI's Sweetheart nail polish. My nails are mean to be painted! I like to do colors every now and then. Bust sweetheart is a nude color that is a must for me! I paint my nail twice a week with it!

Coming in next is My face scrub, Up & Up citrus scrub! I use this stuff every morning and night! I love it! A little side note here, its really good to use a face cleanser with a grit or scrub to it to get all those yuckies off your face! Make-up is only flawless on flawless skin!

Lastly, my coffee. I guess coffee maker goes with that? I start my day with a wonderful cup of Starbucks' Pikes Place coffee brewed in the comfort of my own home!

Just wanted to share a few things that I 'cant' live without right now! haha. Of course I could live without them, I just wouldn't be as happy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment